• Welding (and mounting) pipelines on site.
• Responsible for the assembly of smaller constructions using technical drawings.
• Ensuring a quality result in combination with safe working conditions.
• You are technically trained and preferably have
several years of experience in the heating and sanitary (gas pipes) sector.
• In possession of a driving license B.
• You have a TIG welding certificate and you have
experience in welding.
• Technical insight and you can easily read an
isometric and technical drawing.
• Creative in looking for solutions, eager to
learn, and independent worker.
• Flexible in terms of working hours and travel
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• Salary 15.00€ gross/hour
• Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• Guidance from our multilingual coordinators